Site Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Use
- By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms & conditions ("terms"), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms please do not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Red Maverick has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Red Maverick apologises.
- We will collect and use any "Personal Information" (meaning information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information and other information that is held or likely to be held by us) in accordance with our privacy statement, which can be found below.
- Red Maverick makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any page posted on this website shall be subject to correction or deletion (as appropriate) without any liability on our part.
- We do not warrant that use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects are corrected, or that the server that runs it is free from viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient security and virus checks. Your use of the website and the materials contained in it are done so entirely at your own risk.
- The images contained within this website belong to Red Maverick, or have been used with express permission. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of as much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Red Maverick reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Red Maverick against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Red Maverick as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, Red Maverick does not accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or for other liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this website and/or your use of it. Red Maverick accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by Red Maverick from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
References to "Red Maverick", "we", "us" and "our" are references to Red Maverick (Eric Rubin)
If you wish to view, delete or amend any of the information we hold on you, this can be done by contacting us through the web site, or by writing to us at the address provided above. We will not charge for amending or deleting personal information, but may charge for viewing information held on you as specified in the Data Protection Act (1998).
This website is provided by Red Maverick. We take very seriously the privacy of our website users and the security of their personal information.
For your convenience, this website contains links to a number of other websites. The privacy policies and procedures described here do not apply to those sites; we suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
Personal Information collection and use
From time to time, we may refer to that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use that information to contact you. We will not otherwise transfer the Personal Information you provide at this website to any third party without your permission
Non-personal information collection and use
In common with many commercial organisations we monitor the use of this website by collecting aggregate information. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use, the pages you visit or the website which directed you to our site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website.
Cookies are small files which are sent to your web browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. The cookies used on this website have been categorized based on the guidelines found in the Spanish Cookie guide. We use only Category 1 - Strictly Necessary Cookies; these cookies are essential to enable you to browse around this website and use the features. Without these cookies certain services can not be provided. You may set your web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests or to disable cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies; those files are stored as part of your internet browser.
Under 13 year olds
This website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from or about any person under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit your Personal Information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Security of your Personal Information
We have implemented policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as appropriate as new technologies become available.
In addition, our web servers are housed behind a secure firewall that prevents access to our databases from unauthorised users. All of our servers are housed in a secure environment with high levels of physical security, and access is only permitted to a handful of security screened staff.
Access and corrections
Red Maverick does not and will never pass your information to any third party without your prior authorisation. Where information is collected on our behalf by third parties (such as for the purposes of surveys), we will ensure that they comply with our policy as outlined in this document.
Red Maverick will only ever contact you with marketing information where you have requested to receive it. If at any time you do not wish to receive such information, then you may ask us to amend our records appropriately (see section on Amendments to Data).